I Have Been Tagged!
Wow! I've been tagged! My first rite of passage into the blogging world! I hope I do it right!
So, Here are the rules:
1.Link back to the person who tagged you.
2.Post these rules on you blog
3.Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your entry.
So here it goes:
1. I used to dream of being a professional ice skater. Considering my, let's say, "voluptuous build" this may be surprising to some of you, but it was my DREAM. I used to lay in bed planning my routines... both to television show theme songs. My more serious, dramatic routine would be to the theme song from Dynasty. And, my fun, crowd pleasin' routine would be to the theme song from "Cheers".... (you can tell what my parents watched on prime time as I was falling asleep!)
2. If I had a daughter, her name would be Ava James. Is that not just the greatest movie star name?
3. Now, I know I already have a pretty fantastic career... but, if the opportunity presented itself, I would LOVE to be a host on the Home Shopping Network. I think this may, in fact, be my true calling. Of course, if they offer me Oprah's job, I won't snub my nose at it!
4. I minored in religion. Most of you know that History is my passion, but I really felt I couldn't fully grasp the times without understanding the religions. That information and introduction to many different religions was fascinating. We often to tend to think that our way is the only way, and for me that's just not the case. Each has something wonderful and awesome to teach.
5. I cannot spell. I don't say "cannot" about many things, but spelling seems to be one of them Even after a college education at USC, I can't write a single email without an error.... I am telling you people, it has NOTHING to do with intelligence!
6. My husband still makes my stomach drop. Even just by walking in the room. I think he is so hot (apparently, so do some of you after seeing the cruise pics!) and such a great dad.
I tag (sorry I don't have 6!):
(I don't "know" this last blogger, but I think she is hysterical and I think you'll enjoy it.)