Friday's Fab Five
Since last weeks, Fab Five was such a hit and I got to know so much about you just by your "hot leading man" selections, let's continue, shall we?
I love me some music. This time I want to know your top 5 songs...of all time.
Here are mine, in no particular order:
1. "Sweet Home Alabama" (Lynard Skynard) - I swear I am supposed to be from the South. The food, the accent, and, this freakin' song. I LOVE it. Makes me dance every time.
2. "Hey Jealousy" (Gin Blossoms) - Always reminds me of high school, and has the best line ever, "If you don't expect too much from me, you might now be let down."
3. "When I Get Where I'm Goin' " (Brad Paisley & Dolly Pardon) - "I'm gonna walk with my grandaddy, and he'll match me step for step. And, I'll tell him how I've missed him every minute since he left. Then I'll hug his neck." (gets me all choked up...)
4. "Shook Me All Night Long" (ACDC) "Knocking me out with those American thighs." Enough said.
5. "Walking in Menphis" Marc Cohn - So definitely a "Southern Places I've Never Been" theme going on. For me, "Tell me are you a Christian, child? I said, "Ma'ma I am tonight." I have seen him in concert 4 times. When the whole audience sings this part, it's amazing.
Start sharing. Now.