More About ME!
Kathy has tagged me. Please read it this post and I promise not to do another for a month.
And, you will find out all kinds of interesting tidbits about me! It's a win/win people.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was graduating from USC (FIGHT ON!) and getting married! We had just bought our first home and gotten our first dog, Riley.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
Peanut butter filled pretzels.
Red Seedless Grapes
Cheese. Any kind. I love the stuff.
Cool Ranch Dorritos
Five Things on My To Do List Today:
Enter latest bank statement into Quickbooks
Clean downstairs desk off
Answering business emails
Call Heather about The Secret is in the Sauce
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Get a pool
Start a college scholarship program for at risk youth
Run for the US Senate
Buy and island and build a private resort
Pay people to read my blog
Five Jobs I have had
Gap (sales assoc. and manager)
Victoria Secret (manager)
Waitress (great job. loved it)
Five of my bad habits
Sitting on my ass
Indulging in gossip
Blogging all day
Five Places I have lived:
Agoura Hills, CA
Santa Monica, CA
St. George, UT
Castle Rock, CO
Five People I want to get to know better: (yes this means you are tagged!)
Six random things:
1. My favorite movie quote is, "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me."
2. I have a tattoo. American Flag on my lower back. No, I was not in the military, just a true patriot.
3. I dislocated my knee during a swim race. Pushed off the wall on a flip turn and it went right out to the side and stayed out. For 20 minutes. Until the hot paramedics pulled me out of the water on a stretcher.
4. I had my gall bladder removed.
5. My husband was an LAPD Detective (I know, the hotness just keeps on coming!) before leaving to run the business with me.
That's it. That's some crap about me. Do you feel any different now that you know?